Free Tantra Event Updated

  • Mystical Sadhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Rescheduled for
      When: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 7:00 PM
      Where: Marina del Rey

      Hello,

      I hope all is well for you and your loved ones in every
      realm of life. I'm inviting you to review our newly
      reawakened Tantric practices group. Many people
      explore magnificent opportunities, just a little, to
      abide their curiosities while a few would delight in
      going a bit further. Your new humble host, Satya, is
      a sanyassin -- exploring and practicing Tantra for 35
      years -- who can demonstrate how Tantra can be a
      meaningful part of your daily life while continuing on
      the successful path you're already engaged -- perhaps
      contributing meaningfully more to that success with
      subtle nuances Tantric practice can bring to you.

      Our event has been rescheduled for
      Wednesday, 7-8PM, in Marina del Rey.
      Free parking too.

      There are many myths about Tantra, some of them are
      even accurate. I'll help navigate the differences
      between the two and explain why the inaccurate ones
      came about. From occult powers to sublime rapport,
      shamanic skills, as well as liberation and beyond --
      and even how NLP began with yoga -- the
      potentialities, for you, are expansive and will
      accommodate your sincerity in the search for subtler
      truths. You can choose to participate with an RSVP:

      http://TantraPsychologyMeetup.has.it/<http://tantrapsychologymeetup.has.it/>

      Come explore how Tantra Psychology can, and
      will make a meaningful influence in furthering
      your success and, most of all, your happiness.
      I look forward to answering your questions and
      anticipate your presence in positive ways.

      Flourishingly,

      Satya

      ** *Learn more here today*:

      Tantra Psychology <http://tantrapsychology.learn.to/>
      http://TantraPsychologyMeetup.has.it/<http://tantrapsychologymeetup.has.it/>

      *Tantra is an intuitional science, not a sect, and no cult to join.
      * *Mysticism is the never-ending endeavor to
      explore the continuous link between the
      individual and the Infinite -- between our own
      heart and Infinite Love. Tantra Psychology
      opens the gateway to this sublimity.*