Veggies with Mental Illness in Family - Rebalancing a Loved One, 2/2/2008, 7:00 pm

  • subliminalsuggestion@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Reminder from: subliminalsuggestion Yahoo! Group

      Title: Veggies with Mental Illness in Family - Rebalancing a Loved One

      Date: Saturday February 2, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every 6 months on the first Saturday.
      Notes: A taboo topic by many into spiritual life but as a result, few get the "real" help that is now available. If you have a child, or family member (brother/sister, aunt/uncle, parent, etc) or best friend, (etc) diagnosed with a serious form of Mental Illness (Psychosis, Bipolar, Schizophrenia) it can be devastating, leaving one at a loss over what to do, how to regain peace, ETC. I started an e-group for caretakers or helpers of the Mentally Ill ('NOT' for those afflicted with it - sorry). We can interact & find various ways to help one another. Note: we are Krishna devotees - anyone's welcome to join who's open to this & won't rock the boat. :) .. There IS hope. Unique cutting edge alternative info: herbs & amino's & minerals & oils, diet, Vegetarian healing Recipes, ETC. Please, no curiosity seekers, only for those dealing with this on a regular basis. Read our front page to see if we are a good fit for you. OR share it with a friend/caretaker in need of such info.