Subliminal Tapes

  • dvdcrazeman
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 14, 1999
      I ordered 2 subliminal tapes from this site. They
      are suppose to be the best tapes in the world. I just
      wanted to know if there is a way to find out what
      messgaes was put on them and if they work?<br>I got
    • polytampa
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 16, 1999
      • Latent_Hypoxia
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 17, 1999
          I really want to learn more about this subject. Can you help?
        • polytampa
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 20, 1999
            Dear Club Members-<br>Big changes are happening
            and you want to keep current- one way to do that is
            to visit MY [YOUR] YAHOO! regularly as all your
            clubs are located there and any updates are shown
            automatically with a link so you can view the comments
            immediately!!<br>Try it - it's COOL.<br>Go to Yahoo.com and click on
            MY Yahoo!<br>and thanks for updating and staying in
            touch - i will be expanding this club real soon so
            spread the word!<br>Thanks<br>Paul
          • portraitl
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 18, 2000
              IT HAS TO STOP!<br><br> Hello my friends! I am
              sending you this to ask<br>you to add a new address to
              your list. It is the one listed with all<br>the others
              in the list of recipients above. It is called It Has
              To Stop<br>It Starts With One. That is my second
              address and it has only one<br>purpose. That purpose is
              for the task of sending e-mails to such<br>businesses
              who are advertising their products on television by
              using<br>pornographic tactics. If you do not want to be a part of this
              crusade<br>please inform me and I will not bother you with it. If
              you want to help<br>in this crusade against casual
              pornography please add the "Stop" address:
              to that address so you can<br>more easily and
              accuratly be added to my army list.<br> The idea behind
              this is that I will compose a letter to
              the<br>offending companies that is concise and non-religious.
              Although I am a<br>Christian woman I feel it important
              that neither God nor any other<br>religion be
              mentioned in these letters because I don't want
              this<br>becoming just another Christian rebelion thing. The
              crusade does<br>originate from a Christian stand but it
              must be a fight that any mother<br>or father would
              want to join in on. God leads me in this but I
              hope<br>that you other Christians will understand the need not
              to publicly speak<br>His precious name in these
              letters.<br>Once the letter is composed and I have gained access
              to the desired<br>company addres, {that is actually
              a little tricky}, I will send a copy<br>of the
              letter to the targeted company along with the copies I
              send to<br>those on my e-mail list. This letter will
              tell them that we object and<br>show them that we ask
              others to do the same. You will be provided with<br>the
              company's addy and asked to send a copy of the letter to
              that<br>company and to those on your own list. This should create
              a healthy<br>snowball effect and if everyone who
              receives the letter sends a copy to<br>the company and
              then to their friends the targeted company should
              get<br>the hint and change their advertisements.<br>
              Rose.<br>-- <br>May God bless you and keep you always and may
              Portrait Of Love
            • innergear
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 1, 2000
                Hi everyone. Glad to be onboard. I realize this
                isn't a forum for commercial ads, but my work is
                centered in the production of subliminal tapes and
                therefore I can discuss the topics as someone who has made
                over forty titles used by people
                everywhere.<br><br>The reason our scripts aren't published is simple.
                You can, and certainly should, reveal the purpose of
                the program and how it will work to take the listener
                where they want to go. But the syntax and exact
                phrasing used can strengthen conscious resistance if
                known. If conscious resistance were not a factor, then
                you wouldn't need subliminal programming.
                Affirmations would suffice. But they don't because of deep
                rooted constructs in the subconscious. Therefore, you
                need to bypass the conscious as much as possible and
                one way is to keep the exact script concealed. By the
                way, there is a company and I can't mention their
                name, but they send out a script with every title.
                Their stuff works pretty well... but the script ISN'T
                the script. I could do the same thing, but I'd rather
                explain why I don't. <br><br>Thanks everyone for being
                here, esp. the host. Look forward to several lively
                discussions about one of the best keep and strongest secrets
                around.
              • nepali_young
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 19 7:58 AM
                  I hope u personalized people would help me out on
                  the following question who ever are related to
                  it...<br><br>My questions are simple but I couldn't write it down
                  because I had to give exams on that question so to
                  prepare I must write & I need you people's help.. hope u
                  would help as u can...<br><br>Q.1: How can u define a
                  computer (with full form of COMPUTER would be the best?
                  Explain analog and digital computers and their
                  application.<br><br>Q.2: explain in detail about the third generation
                • mystikal_sojourner
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 30, 2000
                    We propose rethinking (or re-envisioning) the
                    Mosaic concept, moving away from the purely political
                    toward a vision of identity that is information based.
                    The Mosaic constantly bombards us with information
                    that we routinely filter, the sum total of the
                    information that we receive and incorporate in our everyday
                    lives builds up into our sense of identity. Within
                    (mosaic), one is able to see this stream of information
                    within its totality, neither filtering the information
                    that is being received from the Mosaic, nor being
                    subsumed within it. This will allow the individual to more
                    fully apprehend the Tesserian language (Windchime) and
                    see ones fellow Tesserians emerge from
                    invisibility.<br><br>Following the (mosaic) network we are then led into the
                    Orders, which enables us to concentrate<br>our efforts
                    within the context of the Social and Political
                    struggle...
                  • lastrip2nite
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 18, 2000
                      Hey, does anyone here know how to or if it is
                      really possible use quick, 30 to 60 second subliminal
                      messages behind oh say your favorite tape or cd to
                      influence somone to become paranoid or maybe cause fear?? A
                      friend of mine said he has heard of cults doing this to
                      people they were trying to lure in, causing them to
                      freak out, then being "there for them". Any info in
                      this vein would be cool!!<br>Thanx!!
                    • notafanrus
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
                        i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
                        that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
                        so important that some people will go to such
                        lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
                        exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
                        variations - anything you'd like to add?
                      • bebele_chagh
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 1 7:29 AM
                          U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
                        • rave_goddess2001
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
                            Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
                          • my_subconscious_self
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
                              The title says my first point. I have read a few
                              of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
                              recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
                              but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
                              if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
                              book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
                              imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
                              (subliminaly "Charlene")
                            • my_subconscious_self
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
                                Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
                                hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
                                ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
                                picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
                                picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
                                PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
                                where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
                                program into the carrier picture and can only be
                                extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
                                can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
                                Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
                                softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
                                about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
                                some pictures on ebay carried hidden
                                pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
                                pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
                                interested?<br><br>MSS
                              • polytampa
                                Message 15 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                  advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                                  view" for years with good success- having the
                                  suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                                  beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                                  wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                                  ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                                  fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                                  unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                                  you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                                  unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                                  retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                                  yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                                  references ill check them out Paul
                                • neo2868
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                    i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                                  • my_subconscious_self
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                      There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                                      plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                                      allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                                      small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                                      freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                                      another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                                      programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                                      you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                                      kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                                      at a distance you don't notice what the little
                                      pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                                      3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                                      registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                                      has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                                      yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                                      can be sure that even with password protection, the
                                      gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                                      not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                                    • my_subconscious_self
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                        I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                                      • my_subconscious_self
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                                          I tried to send you email but messed it up
                                          somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                                          download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                                          3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                                          is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                                          places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                                          don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                                          something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                                          It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                                          version I could probably attach it to an email to
                                          them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                                          I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                                          easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                                          another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                                          it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                                          the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                                          cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                                          cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                                          manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                                          subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                                          phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                                          of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                                          Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                                          from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                                          there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                                          images from your main picture, and you can make a
                                          kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                                          where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                                          image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                                          picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                                          unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                                          using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                                          another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                                          together. <br><br>Charles
                                        • hypnocharmer
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                                            Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                                            to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                                            yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                                            wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                                            accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                                            answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                                            Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                                            visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                                            and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                                            and other branches of hypnotic mind
                                            control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                                            knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                                          • my_subconscious_self
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                                              Has anyone here tried to make their own
                                              subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                                              connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                                              recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                                              audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                                              subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                                              record the input from both tapes and make the final
                                              tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                                              have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                                              while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                                              of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                                              messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                                              editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                                              screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS