Subliminal Language Patterns

  • hypnocharmer
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
      Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
      to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
      yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
      wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
      accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
      answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
      Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
      visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
      and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
      and other branches of hypnotic mind
      control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
      knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
    • my_subconscious_self
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
        Has anyone here tried to make their own
        subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
        connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
        recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
        audio to go on the final tape, another for the
        subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
        record the input from both tapes and make the final
        tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
        have it continuously repeat over and over all the
        while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
        of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
        messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
        editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
        screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS