Mind Control a lesson in and around the subject from a personal experience :

  • Duke Abbaddon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      Mind Control a lesson in and around the subject from a personal experience :
      well only in the last 5 years have i realised the depth of manipulation in my life.
      you see at verius points i have been volentarily erased ... to my error thought...
      i realy noticed the last time i was in newcastle
      in newcastle a guy paul i know was upity the first time i met him it was as if he was sizeing up a hard man...
      he stared at me acrose from his chair..
      we staered at each other for half an hour
      i thought it was stupid .. but it was funny as it terned out it was about psi...
      this begane the newest episode in my life
      like drying paint ot was a new coat
      however the main part of the story has to do with,
      My mothers wraith like psi attacks on my soul
      one of my psykic walls broke a couple of years ago
      i was being menaly assaulted frequently by both my father and mother
      using demonic image rape this involved sending me imaginary encounters with demonic lovers..
      that perswaded me to like anal sex by doing it to me and forcing my mind to like it...
      enyway i broke and had a spirit child (demonic)
      durring this i had frequantly has a bloody anus and diorea
      this i dismissed as imaginary until one day my ass caved in ...
      some time in the past i had herd ones ass caves in at some point in you have anal sex
      its called verginity...
      enyway i touched my ass while pooing ( to clean it )
      i couldent wipe it properly becouse it had colapsed !
      like a rubber sheet it was broken and i felt my ass was like a bloon inside ...
      it was horrifying but i denied it in my head ,
      however ferther proof came later in the form of some hairs,
      one morning i woke up with an odd tast in my mouth,
      smaked my lips..
      Inside my mouth between some of my side teeth ( left side )
      i found some pubic hairs ( black i think )
      its then i discovered i must have sucked pussy
      it was undeniable i had been hypnotised or something
      ( ps i know psi exists i just know david knows hypnotism too )
      durring this period i got weeker and weeker couldent get up properly and my bed broke in the middle
      with a spring spike sticking out i cut myself on,
      however even when shown my mother insisted it was fine.