Wish somebody would say something!

  • my_subconscious_self
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
      The title says my first point. I have read a few
      of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
      recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
      but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
      if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
      book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
      imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
      (subliminaly "Charlene")
    • my_subconscious_self
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
        Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
        hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
        ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
        picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
        picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
        PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
        where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
        program into the carrier picture and can only be
        extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
        can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
        Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
        softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
        about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
        some pictures on ebay carried hidden
        pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
        pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
        interested?<br><br>MSS
      • polytampa
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
          advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
          view" for years with good success- having the
          suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
          beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
          wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
          ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
          fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
          unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
          you refer to like the hiding of messages not
          unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
          retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
          yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
          references ill check them out Paul
        • neo2868
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
            i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
          • my_subconscious_self
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
              There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
              plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
              allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
              small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
              freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
              another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
              programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
              you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
              kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
              at a distance you don't notice what the little
              pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
              3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
              registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
              has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
              yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
              can be sure that even with password protection, the
              gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
              not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
            • my_subconscious_self
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
              • my_subconscious_self
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                  I tried to send you email but messed it up
                  somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                  download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                  3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                  is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                  places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                  don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                  something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                  It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                  version I could probably attach it to an email to
                  them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                  I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                  easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                  another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                  it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                  the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                  cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                  cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                  manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                  subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                  phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                  of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                  Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                  from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                  there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                  images from your main picture, and you can make a
                  kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                  where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                  image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                  picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                  unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                  using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                  another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                  together. <br><br>Charles
                • hypnocharmer
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                    Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                    to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                    yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                    wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                    accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                    answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                    Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                    visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                    and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                    and other branches of hypnotic mind
                    control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                    knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                  • my_subconscious_self
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                      Has anyone here tried to make their own
                      subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                      connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                      recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                      audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                      subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                      record the input from both tapes and make the final
                      tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                      have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                      while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                      of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                      messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                      editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                      screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS