hi every body

  • bebele_chagh
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1 7:29 AM
      U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
    • rave_goddess2001
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
        Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
      • my_subconscious_self
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
          The title says my first point. I have read a few
          of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
          recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
          but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
          if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
          book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
          imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
          (subliminaly "Charlene")
        • my_subconscious_self
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
            Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
            hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
            ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
            picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
            picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
            PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
            where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
            program into the carrier picture and can only be
            extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
            can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
            Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
            softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
            about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
            some pictures on ebay carried hidden
            pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
            pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
            interested?<br><br>MSS
          • polytampa
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
              advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
              view" for years with good success- having the
              suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
              beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
              wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
              ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
              fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
              unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
              you refer to like the hiding of messages not
              unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
              retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
              yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
              references ill check them out Paul
            • neo2868
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
              • my_subconscious_self
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                  There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                  plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                  allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                  small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                  freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                  another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                  programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                  you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                  kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                  at a distance you don't notice what the little
                  pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                  3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                  registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                  has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                  yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                  can be sure that even with password protection, the
                  gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                  not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                • my_subconscious_self
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                    I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                  • my_subconscious_self
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                      I tried to send you email but messed it up
                      somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                      download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                      3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                      is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                      places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                      don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                      something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                      It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                      version I could probably attach it to an email to
                      them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                      I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                      easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                      another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                      it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                      the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                      cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                      cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                      manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                      subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                      phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                      of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                      Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                      from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                      there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                      images from your main picture, and you can make a
                      kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                      where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                      image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                      picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                      unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                      using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                      another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                      together. <br><br>Charles
                    • hypnocharmer
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                        Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                        to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                        yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                        wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                        accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                        answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                        Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                        visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                        and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                        and other branches of hypnotic mind
                        control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                        knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                      • my_subconscious_self
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                          Has anyone here tried to make their own
                          subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                          connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                          recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                          audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                          subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                          record the input from both tapes and make the final
                          tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                          have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                          while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                          of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                          messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                          editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                          screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS