Clinical Trial - Recorded Subliminal Messaging

  • mind_doc_chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hello Group!

      I am a psychiatrist and have been following this group for the past
      two months as my associate is a group member. I joined the group
      today.

      I am not very familiar with the technology behind subliminal
      messaging, especially with respect to using binaural beats.

      What I have experienced is that people using subliminal message
      recordings for losing weight, strengthening love or overcoming sexual
      dysfunction, quitting smoking, and the like, tends to be fruitful to
      for those who are aware that they are being influenced by such
      messages.

      As such, I would like to conduct a clinical trial with two of my
      associates—a clinical physiologist and a psychotherapist.

      I am looking for assistance in determining the latest technology and
      techniques, research, etc., for putting together subliminal messages
      in a clinical setting.

      The report will be available to anyone interested. My practice
      cannot pay anyone who helps us find the best techniques from creating
      the same; however, we would be more than happy to list such persons
      credit in the report. We will be paying people locally for
      participating in the clinical trial. Our hope is to publish the
      actual results of those who were aware of the subliminal messages and
      those who were not aware in various areas, including smoking
      cessation, weight loss, sexual dysfunction, relationship help,
      anxiety relief, and short-term mood adjustment.

      If you are able to advise us of the most reputable ways to create
      such subliminal messages, techniques, software used, etc., we would
      certainly add you to the credits for the report. The report will not
      be sold, but contributed to medical science.

      If you can assist us in any way, please be so kind as to email us:
      mind_doc_chris@...

      Thank you.
      -Chris
    • ebay2k6
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
        Go to --> http://www.subliminal-studio.com/?afl=17599 for the software. You can customize your own subliminal CDs to fit your needs.

        --- In subliminalsuggestion@yahoogroups.com, "mind_doc_chris" <mind_doc_chris@y...> wrote:

        > Hello Group!
        >
        > I am a psychiatrist and have been following this group for the past
        > two months as my associate is a group member. I joined the group
        > today.
        >
        > I am not very familiar with the technology behind subliminal
        > messaging, especially with respect to using binaural beats.
        >
        > What I have experienced is that people using subliminal message
        > recordings for losing weight, strengthening love or overcoming sexual
        > dysfunction, quitting smoking, and the like, tends to be fruitful to
        > for those who are aware that they are being influenced by such
        > messages.
        >
        > As such, I would like to conduct a clinical trial with two of my
        > associates—a clinical physiologist and a psychotherapist.
        >
        > I am looking for assistance in determining the latest technology and
        > techniques, research, etc., for putting together subliminal messages
        > in a clinical setting.
        >
        > The report will be available to anyone interested. My practice
        > cannot pay anyone who helps us find the best techniques from creating
        > the same; however, we would be more than happy to list such persons
        > credit in the report. We will be paying people locally for
        > participating in the clinical trial. Our hope is to publish the
        > actual results of those who were aware of the subliminal messages and
        > those who were not aware in various areas, including smoking
        > cessation, weight loss, sexual dysfunction, relationship help,
        > anxiety relief, and short-term mood adjustment.
        >
        > If you are able to advise us of the most reputable ways to create
        > such subliminal messages, techniques, software used, etc., we would
        > certainly add you to the credits for the report. The report will not
        > be sold, but contributed to medical science.
        >
        > If you can assist us in any way, please be so kind as to email us:
        > mind_doc_chris@y...
        >
        > Thank you.
        > -Chris

      • ebay2k6
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
          Hey doc and the rests of the group,

          There is a new subliminal software in the market today. We can now create our own customized subliminal CDs in just few minutes. That means, we can now have these subliminal CDs fit our needs that we were not able to do with the mass produced subliminal CDs that we got at home. Go to --> http://www.subliminal-studio.com/?afl=17599 for details.

          RCG