anyone heard of subliminal graphics

  • notafanrus
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
      i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
      that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
      so important that some people will go to such
      lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
      exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
      variations - anything you'd like to add?
    • bebele_chagh
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1 7:29 AM
        U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
      • rave_goddess2001
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
          Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
        • my_subconscious_self
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
            The title says my first point. I have read a few
            of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
            recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
            but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
            if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
            book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
            imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
            (subliminaly "Charlene")
          • my_subconscious_self
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
              Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
              hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
              ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
              picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
              picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
              PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
              where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
              program into the carrier picture and can only be
              extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
              can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
              Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
              softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
              about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
              some pictures on ebay carried hidden
              pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
              pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
              interested?<br><br>MSS
            • polytampa
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                view" for years with good success- having the
                suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                references ill check them out Paul
              • neo2868
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                  i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                • my_subconscious_self
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                    There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                    plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                    allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                    small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                    freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                    another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                    programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                    you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                    kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                    at a distance you don't notice what the little
                    pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                    3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                    registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                    has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                    yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                    can be sure that even with password protection, the
                    gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                    not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                  • my_subconscious_self
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                      I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                    • my_subconscious_self
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                        I tried to send you email but messed it up
                        somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                        download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                        3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                        is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                        places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                        don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                        something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                        It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                        version I could probably attach it to an email to
                        them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                        I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                        easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                        another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                        it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                        the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                        cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                        cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                        manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                        subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                        phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                        of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                        Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                        from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                        there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                        images from your main picture, and you can make a
                        kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                        where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                        image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                        picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                        unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                        using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                        another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                        together. <br><br>Charles
                      • hypnocharmer
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                          Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                          to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                          yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                          wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                          accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                          answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                          Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                          visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                          and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                          and other branches of hypnotic mind
                          control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                          knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                        • my_subconscious_self
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                            Has anyone here tried to make their own
                            subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                            connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                            recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                            audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                            subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                            record the input from both tapes and make the final
                            tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                            have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                            while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                            of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                            messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                            editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                            screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS