Research Request, Internet

  • prof726
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      For an international study, American university scientists ask you to
      participate in our cognitive neuroscience data collection on the
      Internet. We have made a similar request to 200 persons in Africa,
      Latin America, and Asia. For comparison data, we especially seek
      adult volunteers from the rest of the world.

      www.western.edu/psychology/green is the address of an interactive
      website that asks you to play a decision game, to describe yourself
      on a survey, and to perform a visual perception task. The research
      is Institutional Review Board approved, part of an ongoing theory-
      driven research program. The site offers participants the
      opportunity to learn more about behavioral research, to receive
      individual feedback on some of their responses, and to contribute to
      the scientific process.

      All responses are anonymous and you may ignore any question. The
      first section lasts 15 minutes. After that section each participant
      is invited to choose whether to continue for an optional 10 minutes
      more. Please participate only if you read English and are at least
      age 21.

      Thank you.