Subliminal messages

  • lastrip2nite
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 18, 2000
      Hey, does anyone here know how to or if it is
      really possible use quick, 30 to 60 second subliminal
      messages behind oh say your favorite tape or cd to
      influence somone to become paranoid or maybe cause fear?? A
      friend of mine said he has heard of cults doing this to
      people they were trying to lure in, causing them to
      freak out, then being "there for them". Any info in
      this vein would be cool!!<br>Thanx!!
    • notafanrus
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
        i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
        that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
        so important that some people will go to such
        lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
        exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
        variations - anything you'd like to add?
      • bebele_chagh
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2001
          U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
        • rave_goddess2001
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
            Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
          • my_subconscious_self
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
              The title says my first point. I have read a few
              of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
              recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
              but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
              if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
              book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
              imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
              (subliminaly "Charlene")
            • my_subconscious_self
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
                Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
                hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
                ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
                picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
                picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
                PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
                where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
                program into the carrier picture and can only be
                extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
                can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
                Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
                softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
                about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
                some pictures on ebay carried hidden
                pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
                pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
                interested?<br><br>MSS
              • polytampa
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                  advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                  view" for years with good success- having the
                  suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                  beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                  wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                  ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                  fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                  unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                  you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                  unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                  retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                  yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                  references ill check them out Paul
                • neo2868
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                    i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                  • my_subconscious_self
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                      There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                      plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                      allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                      small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                      freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                      another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                      programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                      you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                      kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                      at a distance you don't notice what the little
                      pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                      3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                      registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                      has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                      yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                      can be sure that even with password protection, the
                      gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                      not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                    • my_subconscious_self
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                        I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                      • my_subconscious_self
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                          I tried to send you email but messed it up
                          somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                          download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                          3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                          is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                          places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                          don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                          something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                          It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                          version I could probably attach it to an email to
                          them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                          I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                          easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                          another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                          it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                          the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                          cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                          cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                          manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                          subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                          phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                          of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                          Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                          from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                          there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                          images from your main picture, and you can make a
                          kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                          where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                          image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                          picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                          unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                          using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                          another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                          together. <br><br>Charles
                        • hypnocharmer
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                            Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                            to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                            yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                            wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                            accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                            answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                            Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                            visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                            and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                            and other branches of hypnotic mind
                            control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                            knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                          • my_subconscious_self
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                              Has anyone here tried to make their own
                              subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                              connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                              recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                              audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                              subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                              record the input from both tapes and make the final
                              tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                              have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                              while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                              of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                              messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                              editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                              screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS