Answer needed...

  • nepali_young
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 19, 2000
      I hope u personalized people would help me out on
      the following question who ever are related to
      it...<br><br>My questions are simple but I couldn't write it down
      because I had to give exams on that question so to
      prepare I must write & I need you people's help.. hope u
      would help as u can...<br><br>Q.1: How can u define a
      computer (with full form of COMPUTER would be the best?
      Explain analog and digital computers and their
      application.<br><br>Q.2: explain in detail about the third generation
    • mystikal_sojourner
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 30, 2000
        We propose rethinking (or re-envisioning) the
        Mosaic concept, moving away from the purely political
        toward a vision of identity that is information based.
        The Mosaic constantly bombards us with information
        that we routinely filter, the sum total of the
        information that we receive and incorporate in our everyday
        lives builds up into our sense of identity. Within
        (mosaic), one is able to see this stream of information
        within its totality, neither filtering the information
        that is being received from the Mosaic, nor being
        subsumed within it. This will allow the individual to more
        fully apprehend the Tesserian language (Windchime) and
        see ones fellow Tesserians emerge from
        invisibility.<br><br>Following the (mosaic) network we are then led into the
        Orders, which enables us to concentrate<br>our efforts
        within the context of the Social and Political
        struggle...
      • lastrip2nite
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 18, 2000
          Hey, does anyone here know how to or if it is
          really possible use quick, 30 to 60 second subliminal
          messages behind oh say your favorite tape or cd to
          influence somone to become paranoid or maybe cause fear?? A
          friend of mine said he has heard of cults doing this to
          people they were trying to lure in, causing them to
          freak out, then being "there for them". Any info in
          this vein would be cool!!<br>Thanx!!
        • notafanrus
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
            i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
            that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
            so important that some people will go to such
            lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
            exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
            variations - anything you'd like to add?
          • bebele_chagh
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1, 2001
              U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
            • rave_goddess2001
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
                Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
              • my_subconscious_self
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
                  The title says my first point. I have read a few
                  of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
                  recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
                  but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
                  if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
                  book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
                  imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
                  (subliminaly "Charlene")
                • my_subconscious_self
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
                    Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
                    hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
                    ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
                    picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
                    picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
                    PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
                    where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
                    program into the carrier picture and can only be
                    extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
                    can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
                    Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
                    softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
                    about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
                    some pictures on ebay carried hidden
                    pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
                    pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
                    interested?<br><br>MSS
                  • polytampa
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                      advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                      view" for years with good success- having the
                      suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                      beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                      wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                      ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                      fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                      unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                      you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                      unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                      retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                      yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                      references ill check them out Paul
                    • neo2868
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                        i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                      • my_subconscious_self
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                          There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                          plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                          allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                          small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                          freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                          another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                          programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                          you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                          kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                          at a distance you don't notice what the little
                          pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                          3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                          registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                          has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                          yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                          can be sure that even with password protection, the
                          gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                          not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                        • my_subconscious_self
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                            I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                          • my_subconscious_self
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                              I tried to send you email but messed it up
                              somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                              download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                              3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                              is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                              places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                              don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                              something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                              It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                              version I could probably attach it to an email to
                              them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                              I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                              easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                              another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                              it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                              the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                              cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                              cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                              manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                              subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                              phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                              of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                              Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                              from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                              there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                              images from your main picture, and you can make a
                              kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                              where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                              image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                              picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                              unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                              using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                              another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                              together. <br><br>Charles
                            • hypnocharmer
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                                Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                                to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                                yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                                wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                                accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                                answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                                Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                                visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                                and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                                and other branches of hypnotic mind
                                control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                                knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                              • my_subconscious_self
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                                  Has anyone here tried to make their own
                                  subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                                  connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                                  recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                                  audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                                  subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                                  record the input from both tapes and make the final
                                  tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                                  have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                                  while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                                  of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                                  messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                                  editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                                  screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS