Subliminal Suggestion

  • polytampa
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 3, 1998
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Subliminal Suggestion community.
    • polytampa
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 4, 1998
      • polytampa
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 5, 1998
        • dvdcrazeman
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 14, 1999
            I ordered 2 subliminal tapes from this site. They
            are suppose to be the best tapes in the world. I just
            wanted to know if there is a way to find out what
            messgaes was put on them and if they work?<br>I got
          • polytampa
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 16, 1999
            • Latent_Hypoxia
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 17, 1999
                I really want to learn more about this subject. Can you help?
              • polytampa
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 20, 1999
                  Dear Club Members-<br>Big changes are happening
                  and you want to keep current- one way to do that is
                  to visit MY [YOUR] YAHOO! regularly as all your
                  clubs are located there and any updates are shown
                  automatically with a link so you can view the comments
                  immediately!!<br>Try it - it's COOL.<br>Go to Yahoo.com and click on
                  MY Yahoo!<br>and thanks for updating and staying in
                  touch - i will be expanding this club real soon so
                  spread the word!<br>Thanks<br>Paul
                • portraitl
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 18, 2000
                    IT HAS TO STOP!<br><br> Hello my friends! I am
                    sending you this to ask<br>you to add a new address to
                    your list. It is the one listed with all<br>the others
                    in the list of recipients above. It is called It Has
                    To Stop<br>It Starts With One. That is my second
                    address and it has only one<br>purpose. That purpose is
                    for the task of sending e-mails to such<br>businesses
                    who are advertising their products on television by
                    using<br>pornographic tactics. If you do not want to be a part of this
                    crusade<br>please inform me and I will not bother you with it. If
                    you want to help<br>in this crusade against casual
                    pornography please add the "Stop" address:
                    to that address so you can<br>more easily and
                    accuratly be added to my army list.<br> The idea behind
                    this is that I will compose a letter to
                    the<br>offending companies that is concise and non-religious.
                    Although I am a<br>Christian woman I feel it important
                    that neither God nor any other<br>religion be
                    mentioned in these letters because I don't want
                    this<br>becoming just another Christian rebelion thing. The
                    crusade does<br>originate from a Christian stand but it
                    must be a fight that any mother<br>or father would
                    want to join in on. God leads me in this but I
                    hope<br>that you other Christians will understand the need not
                    to publicly speak<br>His precious name in these
                    letters.<br>Once the letter is composed and I have gained access
                    to the desired<br>company addres, {that is actually
                    a little tricky}, I will send a copy<br>of the
                    letter to the targeted company along with the copies I
                    send to<br>those on my e-mail list. This letter will
                    tell them that we object and<br>show them that we ask
                    others to do the same. You will be provided with<br>the
                    company's addy and asked to send a copy of the letter to
                    that<br>company and to those on your own list. This should create
                    a healthy<br>snowball effect and if everyone who
                    receives the letter sends a copy to<br>the company and
                    then to their friends the targeted company should
                    get<br>the hint and change their advertisements.<br>
                    Rose.<br>-- <br>May God bless you and keep you always and may
                    Portrait Of Love
                  • innergear
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2000
                      Hi everyone. Glad to be onboard. I realize this
                      isn't a forum for commercial ads, but my work is
                      centered in the production of subliminal tapes and
                      therefore I can discuss the topics as someone who has made
                      over forty titles used by people
                      everywhere.<br><br>The reason our scripts aren't published is simple.
                      You can, and certainly should, reveal the purpose of
                      the program and how it will work to take the listener
                      where they want to go. But the syntax and exact
                      phrasing used can strengthen conscious resistance if
                      known. If conscious resistance were not a factor, then
                      you wouldn't need subliminal programming.
                      Affirmations would suffice. But they don't because of deep
                      rooted constructs in the subconscious. Therefore, you
                      need to bypass the conscious as much as possible and
                      one way is to keep the exact script concealed. By the
                      way, there is a company and I can't mention their
                      name, but they send out a script with every title.
                      Their stuff works pretty well... but the script ISN'T
                      the script. I could do the same thing, but I'd rather
                      explain why I don't. <br><br>Thanks everyone for being
                      here, esp. the host. Look forward to several lively
                      discussions about one of the best keep and strongest secrets
                      around.
                    • nepali_young
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 19, 2000
                        I hope u personalized people would help me out on
                        the following question who ever are related to
                        it...<br><br>My questions are simple but I couldn't write it down
                        because I had to give exams on that question so to
                        prepare I must write & I need you people's help.. hope u
                        would help as u can...<br><br>Q.1: How can u define a
                        computer (with full form of COMPUTER would be the best?
                        Explain analog and digital computers and their
                        application.<br><br>Q.2: explain in detail about the third generation
                      • mystikal_sojourner
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 30, 2000
                          We propose rethinking (or re-envisioning) the
                          Mosaic concept, moving away from the purely political
                          toward a vision of identity that is information based.
                          The Mosaic constantly bombards us with information
                          that we routinely filter, the sum total of the
                          information that we receive and incorporate in our everyday
                          lives builds up into our sense of identity. Within
                          (mosaic), one is able to see this stream of information
                          within its totality, neither filtering the information
                          that is being received from the Mosaic, nor being
                          subsumed within it. This will allow the individual to more
                          fully apprehend the Tesserian language (Windchime) and
                          see ones fellow Tesserians emerge from
                          invisibility.<br><br>Following the (mosaic) network we are then led into the
                          Orders, which enables us to concentrate<br>our efforts
                          within the context of the Social and Political
                          struggle...
                        • lastrip2nite
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 18, 2000
                            Hey, does anyone here know how to or if it is
                            really possible use quick, 30 to 60 second subliminal
                            messages behind oh say your favorite tape or cd to
                            influence somone to become paranoid or maybe cause fear?? A
                            friend of mine said he has heard of cults doing this to
                            people they were trying to lure in, causing them to
                            freak out, then being "there for them". Any info in
                            this vein would be cool!!<br>Thanx!!
                          • notafanrus
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
                              i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
                              that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
                              so important that some people will go to such
                              lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
                              exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
                              variations - anything you'd like to add?
                            • bebele_chagh
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jul 1, 2001
                                U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
                              • rave_goddess2001
                                Message 15 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
                                  Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
                                • my_subconscious_self
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
                                    The title says my first point. I have read a few
                                    of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
                                    recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
                                    but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
                                    if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
                                    book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
                                    imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
                                    (subliminaly "Charlene")
                                  • my_subconscious_self
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
                                      Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
                                      hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
                                      ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
                                      picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
                                      picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
                                      PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
                                      where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
                                      program into the carrier picture and can only be
                                      extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
                                      can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
                                      Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
                                      softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
                                      about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
                                      some pictures on ebay carried hidden
                                      pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
                                      pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
                                      interested?<br><br>MSS
                                    • polytampa
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                        advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                                        view" for years with good success- having the
                                        suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                                        beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                                        wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                                        ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                                        fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                                        unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                                        you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                                        unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                                        retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                                        yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                                        references ill check them out Paul
                                      • neo2868
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                          i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                                        • my_subconscious_self
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                            There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                                            plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                                            allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                                            small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                                            freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                                            another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                                            programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                                            you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                                            kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                                            at a distance you don't notice what the little
                                            pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                                            3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                                            registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                                            has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                                            yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                                            can be sure that even with password protection, the
                                            gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                                            not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                                          • my_subconscious_self
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                                              I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                                            • my_subconscious_self
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                                                I tried to send you email but messed it up
                                                somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                                                download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                                                3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                                                is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                                                places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                                                don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                                                something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                                                It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                                                version I could probably attach it to an email to
                                                them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                                                I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                                                easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                                                another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                                                it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                                                the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                                                cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                                                cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                                                manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                                                subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                                                phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                                                of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                                                Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                                                from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                                                there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                                                images from your main picture, and you can make a
                                                kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                                                where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                                                image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                                                picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                                                unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                                                using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                                                another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                                                together. <br><br>Charles
                                              • hypnocharmer
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                                                  Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                                                  to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                                                  yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                                                  wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                                                  accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                                                  answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                                                  Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                                                  visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                                                  and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                                                  and other branches of hypnotic mind
                                                  control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                                                  knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                                                • my_subconscious_self
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Feb 12 3:32 AM
                                                    Has anyone here tried to make their own
                                                    subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                                                    connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                                                    recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                                                    audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                                                    subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                                                    record the input from both tapes and make the final
                                                    tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                                                    have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                                                    while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                                                    of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                                                    messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                                                    editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                                                    screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS