World Cup

  • templeuvesport
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
      Well done to Massimo Bolognino for winning the World cup 2005 and to
      Italy for winning the team title. It was a great tournament and I hope
      everyone enjoyed the trip in Belgium !
      Cheers,
      Vincent
    • Terence Lankstead
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
        Hi Vincent
        thanks for keeping me in the loop.
        Terry
        On Tuesday, September 6, 2005, at 06:57 PM, templeuvesport wrote:

        > Well done to Massimo Bolognino for winning the World cup 2005 and to
        > Italy for winning the team title. It was a great tournament and I hope
        > everyone enjoyed the trip in Belgium !
        > Cheers,
        > Vincent

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "subbuteogroup" on the web.

        <image.tiff>

      • templeuvesport
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
          Hi Terry, great to hear from you again. it's sad there isn't much
          going on in Canada for the moment but Chris Buttigig is organising a
          FISTF Open on september 17 (I'm almost sure it's the right date).
          Maybe you'll have a chance to play it.
          Cheers,
          Vincent
          --- In subbuteogroup@yahoogroups.com, Terence Lankstead
          <tlankstead@r...> wrote:
          > Hi Vincent
          > thanks for keeping me in the loop.
          > Terry
          > On Tuesday, September 6, 2005, at 06:57 PM, templeuvesport wrote:
          >
          > > Well done to Massimo Bolognino for winning the World cup 2005
          and to
          > > Italy for winning the team title. It was a great tournament and
          I hope
          > > everyone enjoyed the trip in Belgium !
          > > Cheers,
          > > Vincent
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > +  Visit your group "subbuteogroup" on the web.
          > >
          > > +  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > >
          > > +  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.