Hello members, This link comes from STVaction, Mr Tuffin. Re Michael Meadowcroft 4th edition THE POLITICS OF ELECTORAL REFORMdemocracyscience
That Green policy seems unchanged for at least 20 years. On 12 Feb 2015 17:48, "'James Gilmour' jgilmour@...jowot
Perhaps it was pragmatic. AMS can be gamed by not running candidates for the single-member seats. Some voters may think that proportional systems give themjimrtex
Beware of the rival list "single-transferable-vote", which is a list entirely for opposition to STV, and promotion of the moderator's pet alternatives.
- Political Science
- Feb 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.