No activity in last 7 days
Film and Television has been a major factor in the public's attitude of persons who stutter. And that portrayal in the past has been demeaning and inaccurate. Stutterers have been portrayed in the past as comic or mentally unstable persons. This may explain the reason that children and adults have been targeted for ridicule and discrimination. This list will discuss film and television portrayals of stutterers.
- Mar 18, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.