STS NY Show

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi All,

      The NYE Show went off without a hitch once more with the aid of the
      following people without whose help it (the Show) would not have gone
      on. We thank you and may 2010 be a better year!

      In no Particular Order:

      Andy, Erica & Carolyn Neuzil
      Matt Newhouse
      Abbie Woodburn
      Todd Woodburn
      Gene & Connie Zdrazil
      Gerry & Joan Morgan
      Todd Kleemeyer
      Myles Myer
      our Chicago group
      our Nebraska Couple

      Our Chicago group (brought in by Connie's boy David Greedy) fixed 4 pork
      Shoulders in a hand-made 30 foot cooker & the food was delicious!

      If you missed this one - know you missed a lot and plan to be to the
      next one for sure!

      We had a cake with a fireworks theme of course for the girls that fed
      roughly one-third of the folks there thanks to Gene & Connie Zdrazil
      again as well as Gene's "White Chili" which had a "Texas-Style"
      challenger this year!

      This year the mid-night show DID go off as planned and was about 5
      minutes in length.

      All-in-all a good time was had by all with Great Friends - Great Food -
      Great Fireworks - what more could you ask for?

      Stay Green and Play Safe,

      Mark
    • Myles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010