Re: [stumptownshooters] TrekFest

  • M W
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23 11:22 AM
      Thanks Joel,

      Have fun, be Safe,

      Mark

      From: Joel Weber <joeleweber@...>
      To: "stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com" <stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [stumptownshooters] TrekFest

      Mark,
      I would love to come down and help with this some year.
      However, this is the same day as Party in the Park in Vinton and I help Chuck set up for that.
      Maybe some year....
      Joel Weber

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25 11:23 PM
        Hi All,

        Got the following asking where exactly - my reply is under.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21 7:16 AM
          Hi All,

          We ar now about a week out from our Annual TrekFest show in Riverside, so its time for a Final Plea for Shooters. Please make time to show - there will be plenty for all to do.

          For those who can't make setup, showtime will once more be 10pm. Teardown/cleanup will commence shortly after 10:30. Hope to see you all there.

          Thanks to All,

          Mark