TrekFest

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hey All,

      Did a small class C Show last night and got to light some fuses. Now, I am looking forward to the Season. It begins with Trek Fest - next Saturday the 29th at the Ballpark in Riverside as usual. We need all hands as always. It will be a rockin' Show. I believe Andy is bringing the racks on Friday, and Setup will begin around 9 on Saturday. Please, if you haven't done so already, clear your schedule. We will be furnishing a Lunch as has become a custom on that one. Hope to see you all there on Saturday.

      Stay Green and Play Safe,

      Mark
    • Joel Weber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        Mark,
        I would love to come down and help with this some year.
        However, this is the same day as Party in the Park in Vinton and I help Chuck set up for that.
        Maybe some year....
        Joel Weber

        Did a small class C Show last night and got to light some fuses. Now, I am looking forward to the Season. It begins with Trek Fest - next Saturday the 29th at the Ballpark in Riverside as usual. We need all hands as always. It will be a rockin' Show. I believe Andy is bringing the racks on Friday, and Setup will begin around 9 on Saturday. Please, if you haven't done so already, clear your schedule. We will be furnishing a Lunch as has become a custom on that one. Hope to see you all there on Saturday.

        Stay Green and Play Safe,

        Mark

      • M W
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
          Thanks Joel,

          Have fun, be Safe,

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
            Hi All,

            Got the following asking where exactly - my reply is under.

            Mark