Re: Sat April 27th

  • kamurowillow
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
      I can come to help with the set-up. What time are we getting together that morning? Is there a need for matching or such ahead of time?

      Jim Beeghly

      --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

      > As it's been posted, we will be putting on a PGI doc class and a memorial show for Chuck Hart that night. If you are able to help with the show or class please contact Mark or Andy.
      >
      > We will be down 3 people that morning. Our son David is graduating from Capri in Massage Therapy. We will be down as soon as we can.
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Erica

    • M W
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
        No, we should be able to match as we go - Andy, Erica and Carolyn won't be there until around 1 pm. I'm going to have Todd Kleemeyer (who is on light duty right after Surgery) ramrod things while I am down in Hills giving class. Dave Goodner will assist and be in charge of the fx. 9:30-10 am would be plenty early for most of the dropping/wiring I would think. We have 10 - 24 shot boxes and a few cues on the mini 96 to get done before the show. If you want to show early, there are racks to set too - always something to do.

        Thanks Jim,

        Mark