Re: [stumptownshooters] Sat April 27th

  • M W
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 19, 2013
      Thanks Mike (and Brad - forgot you at first - should have acknowledged, sorry)

      Mark

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
        I can come to help with the set-up. What time are we getting together that morning? Is there a need for matching or such ahead of time?

        Jim Beeghly

        --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

        > As it's been posted, we will be putting on a PGI doc class and a memorial show for Chuck Hart that night. If you are able to help with the show or class please contact Mark or Andy.
        >
        > We will be down 3 people that morning. Our son David is graduating from Capri in Massage Therapy. We will be down as soon as we can.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Erica

      • M W
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
          No, we should be able to match as we go - Andy, Erica and Carolyn won't be there until around 1 pm. I'm going to have Todd Kleemeyer (who is on light duty right after Surgery) ramrod things while I am down in Hills giving class. Dave Goodner will assist and be in charge of the fx. 9:30-10 am would be plenty early for most of the dropping/wiring I would think. We have 10 - 24 shot boxes and a few cues on the mini 96 to get done before the show. If you want to show early, there are racks to set too - always something to do.

          Thanks Jim,

          Mark