Re: [stumptownshooters] Sat April 27th

  • memosher64
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013
      I will be there to help with the training class approximately 8 AM and
      may possibly have 2 people taking the class from here and then the
      Memorial Shoot that evening.

      Thanks
      Mike Mosher

      Quoting M W <markstephenwoodburn@...>:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > We're counting bodies for Chuck Hart's Memorial Shoot. It's not the
      > largest we've ever done, but it's significant. As Murphy dictates,
      > not everyone can be there all the time, and for a few hours at
      > least, Andy, Erica & Carolyn will be absent, I will be giving a
      > class in Hills (am going to recruit as many attendees who want to
      > help for a last minute push if needed), but every able body (even
      > me) will help. David Goodner, Abbie Woodburn, & Adam Dietz have
      > already committed to all day, but everyone we can get is good. If
      > you can, please plan to show, and please sound off here on the site
      > so we can get an idea of how many we might expect, when, and for how
      > long. Please, let's do this for Chuck, He always gave his all for us.
      >
      > Thank You Everyone,
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > ________________________________

    • M W
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2013
        Thanks Mike (and Brad - forgot you at first - should have acknowledged, sorry)

        Mark

        I will be there to help with the training class approximately 8 AM and
        may possibly have 2 people taking the class from here and then the
        Memorial Shoot that evening.

        Thanks
        Mike Mosher

        Quoting M W <markstephenwoodburn@...>:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > We're counting bodies for Chuck Hart's Memorial Shoot. It's not the
        > largest we've ever done, but it's significant. As Murphy dictates,
        > not everyone can be there all the time, and for a few hours at
        > least, Andy, Erica & Carolyn will be absent, I will be giving a
        > class in Hills (am going to recruit as many attendees who want to
        > help for a last minute push if needed), but every able body (even
        > me) will help. David Goodner, Abbie Woodburn, & Adam Dietz have
        > already committed to all day, but everyone we can get is good. If
        > you can, please plan to show, and please sound off here on the site
        > so we can get an idea of how many we might expect, when, and for how
        > long. Please, let's do this for Chuck, He always gave his all for us.
        >
        > Thank You Everyone,
        >
        > Mark
        >

        > ________________________________

      • kamurowillow
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
          I can come to help with the set-up. What time are we getting together that morning? Is there a need for matching or such ahead of time?

          Jim Beeghly

          --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

          > As it's been posted, we will be putting on a PGI doc class and a memorial show for Chuck Hart that night. If you are able to help with the show or class please contact Mark or Andy.
          >
          > We will be down 3 people that morning. Our son David is graduating from Capri in Massage Therapy. We will be down as soon as we can.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Erica

        • M W
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
            No, we should be able to match as we go - Andy, Erica and Carolyn won't be there until around 1 pm. I'm going to have Todd Kleemeyer (who is on light duty right after Surgery) ramrod things while I am down in Hills giving class. Dave Goodner will assist and be in charge of the fx. 9:30-10 am would be plenty early for most of the dropping/wiring I would think. We have 10 - 24 shot boxes and a few cues on the mini 96 to get done before the show. If you want to show early, there are racks to set too - always something to do.

            Thanks Jim,

            Mark