RE: Chuck Hart Update

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Oh Yeah,

      I haven't spoken to Gene or Connie yet, but if it's a deal-breaker, I'm
      sure we can scare up a place for a camper, or two for our farther away
      members too. Also, please notify any members you know of who either
      don't use the Internet regularly (like Dave Goodner - hint) or are not
      signed up for the group (like my own daughter Abbie - oh the horror!) -
      and I'm sure someone will bring something of some sort of bottled liquid
      refreshment (for after the shoot - not before please), to toast Chuck
      with. Can't think of anything else right now.

      Thanks All,

      Mark