Chuck Hart Update

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi All,

      As you know, Chuck Hart passed away suddenly last week from
      complications due to his Diabetes. A scan of his funeral home obituary
      has been uploaded to the site. This gives much of his personal info for
      those that may not have known him well. Suffice it to say, he was much
      loved, and will be greatly missed by all who did.

      The Club will be sponsoring a small tribute show, in his honor on the
      last Saturday in April (the 27th), at Gene/Connie's place in River
      Junction. You are all invited to come out about 9:30 am and help set it
      up. Let's send Chuck (the Son of longtime Member Tom Hart), out the
      Stumptown way. The shoot will begin shortly after dark that day. If
      anyone needs directions, please don't hesitate to ask. I apologize in
      advance for the quality of the file. The result is a combination of a
      poor scanner, and having been folded in my pocket.

      The 27th was chosen because also on that day, we are sponsoring a PGI
      class in Lone Tree (we should have all the help for that covered), and
      it just seemed a natural extension of that. The show is to consist of
      2.5", 3", 4" Shells, Cakes, some comets, and maybe a few creamers. It
      should be a nice show. As always, all Members are welcome and invited.

      Hope to see you all there.

      Stay Green, and Play Safe,

      Mark
    • pyrowoody2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Oh Yeah,

        I haven't spoken to Gene or Connie yet, but if it's a deal-breaker, I'm
        sure we can scare up a place for a camper, or two for our farther away
        members too. Also, please notify any members you know of who either
        don't use the Internet regularly (like Dave Goodner - hint) or are not
        signed up for the group (like my own daughter Abbie - oh the horror!) -
        and I'm sure someone will bring something of some sort of bottled liquid
        refreshment (for after the shoot - not before please), to toast Chuck
        with. Can't think of anything else right now.

        Thanks All,

        Mark