Bounce Messages

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      All,

      Don't know if it's a Yahoo problem, or not (have been having some), but a handful of the members subscribed to this list have been 'bouncing' (not being able for whatever reason, to receive messages sent to their reported email address).

      This could be anything from too tight of security settings to closed accounts.

      If you know of someone who was always on this list, but now says something like 'gee, you know, I haven't been getting my group (stumptown) messages for a while...", they are probably on the 'bouncing' list.

      We want everyone to get their e-mail notifications. We also want a 'clean' list. If you know someone who may be in this position, have them either to respond to the request I just sent them (there was a lot of them who should receive this today), so they get their e-mails.

      For everyone else, I am sending out this message to everyone and if you are reading it, you need not respond, your e-mail is working fine.

      Anyone not responding to the 'reup' request will be dropped from the list after 10 days. For everyone else this 'test' message should come through within an hour (it's being sent at 8:15 am), and again, you needn't respond to it.

      Some of you are on this list, and the Iowa Pyro Group Site. I just sent a similar message to that group too, so if you get two (and you should) - sorry. If you should get two, but only get one, visit both sites, determine which one isn't working right, and take the appropriate course of action.

      Thanks,

      Mark Woodburn, Site Moderator