meeting set

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hi All,

      OK, we have a date/time set for the next meeting: Sunday, November 4th at 1 pm at Gene/Connie Zdrazil's in Stumptown, For anyone unfamiliar with it, that's 6090 River Junction Road, in River Junction, IA. River Junction is off Hwy 22 approximately 1 mi South, about four miles west of the junction of I-380/218 & Hwy 22 more or less between Riverside and Lone Tree, IA.

      Anyone needing more specific directions - please email me at: markstephenwoodburn@... or post here. All members welcomed and very-much encouraged to attend.

      Thanks,

      Mark