A few things

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hello All,

      Wanted to take a moment to voice a couple of things and to ask for some help.

      First, and most important is to ask for help. A Former ST member's Mother is gravely ill and the 'experts' say she may not last much longer. These are the same kinds of medical 'experts' that so inaccurately predicted my immediate pending demise two years ago, the 'experts' can be wrong sometimes.

      I'm seldom if ever inclined to ask for divine interventions but in some cases it is warranted. This is one of those. Would you please join me in your thoughts and best well-wishes, prayers, etc for their Mother. She is a sweet loving, nurturing woman who has been and remains a good friend. Her name is Jan.

      Second, I understand there will be no traditional NY Show. If that information is incorrect, someone in the know, please correct me.

      Third, there seems to be some miscommunication of sorts going on within the club. A member was recently told I quit Stumptown by someone from outside the club - which tells me that someone from inside the club may have told this person that. In my post of July 26, I very specifically stated the " I am not resigning from the club." and later that "I will also make any meetings I can (should we have any) and I'll attend with a vote - just like it always was." I fail to see where these two statements were in any way contradicted later or how they can be so radically misconstrued. I didn't quit. Matt Newhouse did.

      Just wanted to clear that up and say that a meeting has still not been set up but I am free most Saturdays after 5, all day Sundays and almost all evenings after five should one be.

      Thanks All,

      Mark