Re: Is it time for a meeting yet?

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 1, 2012
      Thank you for bringing that up. Yes it is time for a meeting. We need everyone's input on what day of the week works best and post a few dates also please.

      Thank you,
      A & E Neuzil

    • markstephenwoodburn@yahoo.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 21, 2014

        Hi All,

        Figured one more post before the fair. This show is on Thursday of this week (the 24th). I plan on being there early in the morning as I get off work at 6am anyway. Anyone wanting breakfast (on the fair board), should be there by 8am. At about 9ish, we will head up the hill. Andy is planning on having the racks already there, and set up.

        For anyone coming later, the route up the hill is on the far south (left side as you look at the hill), on the south side of the new horse arena. There is a bulldozed road which runs up to the hill. A 2 wheel drive vehicle CAN traverse this if it is not wet (no rain this year).

        Thanks to all, and we will see you there,

        Mark