This yrs list

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 8:09 PM
      Here's a list of shows set up for this yr. Give a call/email if you are able to help out at any.

      Matt/Mark- could one of you find out for sure the actual date on Lone Tree please. This year the PGI convention runs Sunday August 12th thru Friday night August 17th. We will need a crew there in Lone Tree if it is on either August 11th or the 18th. Andy and I will be on the way to or from convention.

      - Trek Fest - the annual Star Trek convention in Riverside, IA - on June 30th (a Saturday)

      - The Johnson County 4H/FFA fair on July 26th - a Thursday.
      - Tiffin Fest - Sat. July 14th
      - Lone Tree Days - a Saturday - I believe August 11th.
      - The Stumptown New Years Eve shoot in River Junction, IA
    • Matthew Newhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 6:28 AM

        Lone Tree is scheduled for 8/18 this year and I’m going to convention as well.

        I’ll see if Tim Z is willing to deliver this show again this year, save some work.  Still going to need a crew.

        I’ve requested information on the show from our previous contact however it sounds like someone different has taken charge of the show this year.  Carmen Krueger is the new committee coordinator and her email address is carmen.krueger@...  My request for information was forwarded to Carmen however I’ve not heard anything back.

        Matt