New Years Eve

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      Here we are again, coming up on the end of another year. Just a little over three weeks and it'll be New Years Eve. Mark has the list of everything that must go and is working on choreographing it all to music. Is there anyone interested in helping him?

      Again this year the set up will start at 9:00am with potluck at 6:00pm and show at 7:00. Of course don't forget the bonfire.

      If ya can help, please let us know.

      Erica
    • Erica
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
        It was decided not to do a New Years Eve show this year.