Calling all Stumpies!!!!!!!

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011
      hehehehe
      It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....

      Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..

      Riverside June 25th- Saturday
      Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
      4-H July 28th- Thursday
      Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)

      Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.

      Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.

      Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
      Erica
    • pyrowoody2
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011
        Hi Erica & All,

        It should be the week following convention. That would make it Saturday - August 20th, I believe.

        Stay Green and Play Safe,

        Mark

        --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

        > hehehehe
        > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
        >
        > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
        >
        > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
        > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
        > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
        > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
        >

        > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
        >

        > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.
        >

        > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
        > Erica

      • Matthew Newhouse
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011

          Yup, 8/20.

          It should be the week following convention. That would make it Saturday - August 20th, I believe.

          Stay Green and Play Safe,

          Mark

          --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

          > hehehehe
          > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
          >
          > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
          >
          > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
          > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
          > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
          > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
          >

          > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
          >

          > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.
          >

          > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
          > Erica

        • pyrowoody2
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011
            Oh - I forgot - Subway gets my vote.

            Mark

            --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

            > hehehehe
            > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
            >
            > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
            >
            > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
            > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
            > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
            > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
            >

            > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
            >

            > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.
            >

            > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
            > Erica

          • Matthew Newhouse
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011

              Subway sounds good to me also.

              It should be the week following convention. That would make it Saturday - August 20th, I believe.

              Stay Green and Play Safe,

              Mark

              --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

              > hehehehe
              > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
              >
              > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
              >
              > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
              > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
              > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
              > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
              >

              > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
              >

              > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.
              >

              > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
              > Erica

            • Thomas Pingenot
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011

                Steak sounds good to me, or really good ‘Q’

                It should be the week following convention. That would make it Saturday - August 20th, I believe.

                Stay Green and Play Safe,

                Mark

                --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

                > hehehehe
                > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
                >
                > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
                >
                > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
                > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
                > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
                > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
                >

                > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
                >

                > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th. Contact one of us off the group site for details.
                >

                > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
                > Erica

              • Brad Grupe
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2011

                  Erica-

                  As far as I can see with my schedule right now:

                  Riverside- Tentative Yes (Subway would be my choice)

                  Tiffin- Yes

                  4-H  Yes

                  Lone Tree- No

                  Brad Grupe

                • mmosher@ccfire-rescue.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 10, 2011
                    Erica,

                    Riverside - June 25 - Yes (Subway sounds good to me)

                    Tiffin - July 9 - Yes - the only way that I won't be here is if I have
                    to work - I will let you know when it gets closer to the time.

                    4-H - July 28th - Yes

                    Lone Tree Aug 20th - Yes

                    Does anyone mind if I become a Stumpie? Please let me know - email is
                    mmosher@... or call 319-721-9420.

                    Thanks
                    Mike Mosher/IPA
                    Central City

                    Quoting Erica <ejneuzil@...>:

                    > hehehehe
                    > It's that time of the year again when we do the ole stumptown
                    > stomp, blow things up and go " ahhhhhhh ".....
                    >
                    > Here's a list of shows, if y'all could give a shout out and let us
                    > know what show's y'all can help with it would be appreciated..
                    >
                    > Riverside June 25th- Saturday
                    > Tiffin July 9th- Saturday
                    > 4-H July 28th- Thursday
                    > Lone Tree Aug. ? ( Mark or Matt could you fill in the date here please)
                    >

                    > Really would like a head count for Riverside by Wednesday June 22nd
                    > so I can figure out what lunch might be that Saturday and let me
                    > know if you want Subway, A&W or pizza.
                    >

                    > Now that's out of the way for Stumptown, Andy and I would like to
                    > extend an invite to anyone who could possibly help on July 4th.
                    > Contact one of us off the group site for details.
                    >

                    > Be hearing from y'all real soon now... :)
                    > Erica

                  • pyrowoody2
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 11, 2011
                      Hi Mike (& All),

                      Short answer to your question about becoming a Stumpie is - absolutely not. The answer to "How do I become a Shooter" has always been:

                      (1: Show up to a shoot and help out.
                      (2: Buy a Tee-Shirt.
                      (3: We're currently out of T-shirts, forget that requirement.

                      May sound corny, but Stumptown has always been about safe and fun shooting with good friends and having fun more than anything else. We're not "hung up" on the things most "clubs" are. No one is president. All make the decisions. All we really need do is pay for the 'works we shoot, keep the crowds, and ourselves safe while doing it by conducting ourselves in a professional way. We do this for fun and I for one would certainly be proud to call you (or anyone on this list) a fellow Stumpie.

                      Mark

                    • mmosher@ccfire-rescue.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 11, 2011
                        Mark,

                        Ok, thanks and I will be there to help and get a T-shirt when they are
                        available. If you can, just put back a large for me when they are
                        available and I will get it from the appropriate person at that time -
                        what is the price for them?

                        Thanks
                        Mike Mosher