Trek Fest 2011 IS on

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hi All,

      Wow, lots going on.

      The busy season is upon us and I have received confirmation from RACC, that Trek Fest 2011 in Riverside is on and so, we will be doing a show there on June 25th (last Saturday of the month).

      So, please put that one "on your calendar", as well as:

      "Tiffinfest" in Tiffin (of course), on July 9th (Andy is putting that together), Johnson County Fair (Thursday Evening July the 28th), followed by PGI convention August 6th through the 12th, Stumptown's Lone Tree Shoot (Matt leading that) on August 20th, also not a Stumptown Show but looking for volunteers (must be an IPA Member to get on the field), for "Boomtown" in Vinton, on August 27th, and of course our STS New Year's Eve in River Junction.

      If anyone needs a lead for certification, or whatever, let us know.

      Let us know here which shows you plan to help with, or contact me off list at mswwse@..., directly.

      Thanks All.

      Stay Green & Play Safe,

      Mark