New Addition

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi All,

      I have been terribly inattentive with things in general lately. I want to apologize for that and I wanted to note and let you all know if you hadn't heard yet that in January (a few weeks ago), Matt & Jill Newhouse of Washington have added a new "Stumpie" to their family, Matthew Levi.

      Congratulations Jill (and Matt - you too Aunts Ruth, Anne & Uncle Jim)! I hope he will be at our upcoming Trek Fest Show in late June, so we can meet him, and that he enjoys what will probably be his first show.

      Stay Green & Play Safe,

      Mark
    • Matthew Newhouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011

        Just because I thought some of you might like a couple of the details…

        Levi Matthew Newhouse was born 1/18 @ 10:05 am at Mercy in Iowa City and weighed  7lbs 14ounces.

        Thanks for all the well wishes from my pyro family!

        ~Matt

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2011
          Congratulations!
          Just because I thought some of you might like a couple of the detailsÂ…