The Littlest Stumpie

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2009
      Hi All,

      A new addition to the Stumptown Family arrived yesterday.

      Grace Helen Bennett - 8# 5oz daughter of Jim and Ann (Newhouse) Bennett was born (much to Ann's relief) sometime around 3pm.

      Ann and baby are both reportedly doing well and should be home soon.

      Congrats to Ann & James!
    • Myles
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2009

        I think we need to see a pix with a firecracker in her little hand.  ;-)