Trek Fest - Post Shooot follow-up

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      Now that I have had a few days to rest up after it - I can post something about it. The TF Show went well. Great pictures btw Erica! We had a good crew. I would like to thank all who took time to help out with this and look forward to seeing you all (and more) at Johnson-County. As you may have heard - the new firing system worked well.

      We only had 2 cues mis-fire out of an entire show of 264 - not bad. We don't know if that was caused by bad matches (we should have checked them going on but didn't) or what but whatever. We shot it wirelessly from a good distance. Ryan Raska came all the way out to us from Chicago for his first shoot and we hope its not his last - he was very good help for sure. Thank you Ryan!

      Todd Kleemyer, who suffered in the heat with all of us, actually got to stay for the show this time - that was good. Andy/Erica/Carolyn Neuzil were invaluable as usual as were Abbie Woodburn with Todd Woodburn lending a hand out too. Dave Goodner from Davenport worked his butt off and as the pictures show, I mostly watched.

      Plans for JC are in full swing - the soundtrack is done and the Choreography is being re-done (learned what not to do at TF). Breakfast - Lunch (and Dinner if you want it) for the Crew will again be on the "largess" of the Fair Board at JC - see you all there we hope.

      May the 4th be with you!

      Stay Green & Play Safe,

      Mark