Meeting

  • ejneuzil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
      Looking to hold a meeting sometime in the next month or two. As it stands right now the only dates that won't work are April 10th ( we have a wedding and the Firemens dance), May 1st ( certification class in Hills) and May 8th ( Hills waterball fights here). Need to see where everyone stands for shows, classes and looking into getting more shirts printed up. So if everyone could come up with a date that would work. Thinking about doing it again down here in Hills at the Fire Station so the sooner the date is figured out the sooner we could book the fire station. It doesn't have to be a Saturday, could do Friday night, Saturday or even a Sunday afternoon.

      So look at a calender and throw out a couple of dates and lets see what works for everyone.

      Thank you,
      Erica

      P.S. if you have a design idea for Stumptown shooters please draw it out and bring it with you. And/or you have an idea where we could have them done at also please bring some info with you. Again, thank you.
    • pyrowoody2
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
        Only dates which, won't work as of now are March 20 (Site meeting in Appleton) March 27 (IPA Meeting) and May 1st (Class in Hills) other than those dates - just let me know where and when to be there.

        Mark

        --- In stumptownshooters@yahoogroups.com, "ejneuzil" <ejneuzil@...> wrote:

        > Looking to hold a meeting sometime in the next month or two. As it stands right now the only dates that won't work are April 10th ( we have a wedding and the Firemens dance), May 1st ( certification class in Hills) and May 8th ( Hills waterball fights here). Need to see where everyone stands for shows, classes and looking into getting more shirts printed up. So if everyone could come up with a date that would work. Thinking about doing it again down here in Hills at the Fire Station so the sooner the date is figured out the sooner we could book the fire station. It doesn't have to be a Saturday, could do Friday night, Saturday or even a Sunday afternoon.
        >
        > So look at a calender and throw out a couple of dates and lets see what works for everyone.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Erica
        >
        > P.S. if you have a design idea for Stumptown shooters please draw it out and bring it with you. And/or you have an idea where we could have them done at also please bring some info with you. Again, thank you.

      • Shawn Buckman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2010
          I will not make the Hills meeting(daughters dance recital).  Please let me know if you guys need any help with anything.  I also will not make Trek-Fest.  Sorry Mark.  My sister is coming home from the military that weekend.  Could somebody send me the schedule of events.  I seem to not be able to get on the Stumptown website.  I want to add the other events to my schedule before it filled by others.
              I also want to thank all of you who put on the Fairfax PGI Cert. class.  Great Job!!

          Shawn
          Granger

        • pyrowoody2
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2010
            Hi Shawn,

            Sorry to hear that you won't make the meeting but family is more important. Thanks too for your kind words about the Fairfax class. The ST web site is currently 'down' but I am trying to put it back 'up' now. Hopefully - I'll be in a position to be able to get you a schedule soon.

            Mark