Re: Meeting Thursday in Riverside

  • pyrowoody2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14 10:51 PM
      Hi All,

      Thank you all so much for your replies. Looks like Trek Fest 26 is on.

      As advertised, I will again be doing the Soundtrack & planning but...

      This years theme will be the Edge of Forever so I was thinking about doing the "opening" lance be 'the gateway' from the show "The City on the Edge of Forever" as this year's returning Star is Edith Keeler (Joan Collins) from that episode. Thoughts (besides you are nuts - I already know that).

      I just hope I am in good shape for my "birthday" the day after - the day after.

      Stay Green & Play Safe,

      Mark
    • Erica Neuzil
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15 5:52 AM
        That little note about birthday the day after, you wouldn't be hinting around about it?? would you??