Photoshop Tutorial: Maching Color of objects between photos

  • Doni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      In this Adobe Photoshop tutorial, we're going to learn how to match the color of an object in one photo with the color of an object in a separate photo using the Match Color command, which has been available in Photoshop since Photoshop CS (which means you'll need at least Photoshop CS if you wish to follow along with this tutorial).
      Follow this Photoshop tutorial to learn how to match the color :

      thanks.
      rgds,
      Doni

      Photoshop tutorials and articles