favorite disco songs

  • hot_sauce_addict
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 2, 1999
      well...what are they???
    • Discoesque_6
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 12, 1999
        Where do I start!!...Night Fever, I love the Nightlife, More, More, More,Brick House, Damn, the list goes on and on!...
      • ultra_799
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 9, 1999
          Hey everyone. I just joined. Doesnt seem many of you visit here though. I will list my fav disco songs soon. I am a huge disco fan.
        • discofem
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
            Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!
          • discofem
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
              Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!<br> Mine is Andrea True's "more and more"
            • ultra_799
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 30, 2000
                I have tons of favs.<br>Come to me- France
                Joli<br>Move on Up- Destination<br>anything by Donna
                Summer<br>Jump the Gun- The Three Degrees<br>Pow Wow- Corey
                Daye<br>Giving up, Giving in- Three Degrees<br>Knock on Wood-
                Amii Stewart<br>Mighty Real- Sylvester<br>Spank- Jimmy
                Bo Horne<br>Que SEra Mi Vida- Gibson
                tons more stuff....
              • discoboy1999
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 25, 2000
                  If you need disco information, pics, disco
                  artists, Studio 54, disco lyrics, and a disco cd
                  guide..Then visit Disco
                  guestbook.....
                • keb7664
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 22, 2000
                    Hi!,<br> Its so cool that there is finally a
                    Disco club! I am 25 and out of touch with most of my
                    friends cause I love the seventies! Want to talk about
                    the greatest music?? drop me an email at
                    keb7664@... Off to do the Hustle!!!
                  • NYPR61
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 25, 2000
                      This is for all of you Disco Freaks like myself.
                      I went to this event last year and it was one of
                      the HOTTEST "DISCO EVENTS" EVER!!! So I would like to
                      share it with you
                    • NYPR61
                      Message 10 of 23 , Aug 1, 2000
                      • lucianlush
                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 17, 2000
                          Hello!<br><br>I am a new member here, and I just
                          wanted to say hi to you all and invite you to join
                          another club called DISCO DIVAS. This is a club for all
                          of our favourite dance music icons, including
                          Kristine W, Billie Ray Martin, Ultra Nate, Madonna, Tina
                          Cousins, Lisa Stansfield, Jody Wately, Stacey Q, Grace,
                          Kylie Minogue, Amber, and many more... a place to
                          discuss the latest releases and the classic tracks of the
                          past, or just talk about the divas themselves. A place
                          to meet other fans, and just generally have a good
                          Hope to see some of you guys there.<br><br>Best
                          Wishes<br>HARLEY
                        • lucianlush
                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 4, 2000
                          • wopateden1977
                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
                              Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
                              out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
                              the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
                              DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
                              you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
                            • jus4me_us
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
                                Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
                              • theworldofgracejones
                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
                                  www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
                                • grind_nasty
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
                                    Hello club, I have never taken the time to
                                    actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
                                    only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
                                    knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
                                    new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
                                    any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
                                    disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
                                    forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
                                    sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
                                    NOT wear em!!