Hi

  • discoboy1999
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hello to everyone please visit my Disco Web site.. www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/1655
    • hot_sauce_addict
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 2, 1999
        well...what are they???
      • Discoesque_6
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 12, 1999
          Where do I start!!...Night Fever, I love the Nightlife, More, More, More,Brick House, Damn, the list goes on and on!...
        • ultra_799
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 9, 1999
            Hey everyone. I just joined. Doesnt seem many of you visit here though. I will list my fav disco songs soon. I am a huge disco fan.
          • discofem
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
              Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!
            • discofem
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
                Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!<br> Mine is Andrea True's "more and more"
              • ultra_799
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 30, 2000
                  I have tons of favs.<br>Come to me- France
                  Joli<br>Move on Up- Destination<br>anything by Donna
                  Summer<br>Jump the Gun- The Three Degrees<br>Pow Wow- Corey
                  Daye<br>Giving up, Giving in- Three Degrees<br>Knock on Wood-
                  Amii Stewart<br>Mighty Real- Sylvester<br>Spank- Jimmy
                  Bo Horne<br>Que SEra Mi Vida- Gibson
                  tons more stuff....
                • discoboy1999
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 25, 2000
                    If you need disco information, pics, disco
                    artists, Studio 54, disco lyrics, and a disco cd
                    guide..Then visit Disco
                    guestbook.....
                  • keb7664
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 22 6:16 PM
                      Hi!,<br> Its so cool that there is finally a
                      Disco club! I am 25 and out of touch with most of my
                      friends cause I love the seventies! Want to talk about
                      the greatest music?? drop me an email at
                      keb7664@... Off to do the Hustle!!!
                    • NYPR61
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 25 7:34 AM
                        This is for all of you Disco Freaks like myself.
                        I went to this event last year and it was one of
                        the HOTTEST "DISCO EVENTS" EVER!!! So I would like to
                        share it with you
                      • NYPR61
                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 1, 2000
                        • lucianlush
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 17, 2000
                            Hello!<br><br>I am a new member here, and I just
                            wanted to say hi to you all and invite you to join
                            another club called DISCO DIVAS. This is a club for all
                            of our favourite dance music icons, including
                            Kristine W, Billie Ray Martin, Ultra Nate, Madonna, Tina
                            Cousins, Lisa Stansfield, Jody Wately, Stacey Q, Grace,
                            Kylie Minogue, Amber, and many more... a place to
                            discuss the latest releases and the classic tracks of the
                            past, or just talk about the divas themselves. A place
                            to meet other fans, and just generally have a good
                            Hope to see some of you guys there.<br><br>Best
                            Wishes<br>HARLEY
                          • lucianlush
                            Message 13 of 23 , Oct 4, 2000
                            • wopateden1977
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
                                Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
                                out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
                                the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
                                DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
                                you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
                              • jus4me_us
                                Message 15 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
                                  Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
                                • theworldofgracejones
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
                                    www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
                                  • grind_nasty
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
                                      Hello club, I have never taken the time to
                                      actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
                                      only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
                                      knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
                                      new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
                                      any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
                                      disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
                                      forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
                                      sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
                                      NOT wear em!!