DC Larue is Back

  • fernando_baez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      DC LaRue Is BACK!

      One of my dearest friends, Disco icon/Disco Legend DC LaRue and I
      teamed up to produce a music video for his classic and influential
      disco song, 'Cathedrals' .

      Recently, there has been a sudden interest in his music thanks to
      constant airplay on satellite radio. DJ Benny Blanco
      sampled 'Cathedrals' for his world wide smash, '3 AM'.

      Now we present to something that has been in the making for almost 30
      years!

      Make sure you visit www.dclarue. org as well!

      Love,
      Fernando