CRUISE W/ SISTER SLEDGE

  • jus4me_us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      YOU'RE INVITED!!

      Kathy, Joanie, Kim & Debbie (aka Sister Sledge) will host the first
      Annual Cruise Event on the Norwegian Dawn Cruise Ship on November 23,
      2003 for a 7-Night Cruise to Florida & the Bahamas!!

      Come and bring your families along with Sister Sledge to enjoy a week
      full of VIP access to Private Performances, Welcome Cocktail Party,
      Autograph/Photo Sessions, our own "Star Search" Competition, "Family
      Feud" Game Show with T-shirts, Door Prizes and much more! TELL ALL
      YOUR FRIENDS - SISTER SLEDGE IS HITTING THE HIGH SEAS!!

      For more information, visit www.katscruises.com and request your
      cabins TODAY - Cabins are limited and will sell out quickly! We want
      to see you all there!! You can also respond directly to this e-mail @
      Katscruises@...!