New Grace Jones

  • theworldofgracejones
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
      www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
    • grind_nasty
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
        Hello club, I have never taken the time to
        actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
        only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
        knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
        new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
        any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
        disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
        forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
        sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
        NOT wear em!!