KATHYSLEDGE.COM

  • jus4me_us
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
      Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
    • theworldofgracejones
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
        www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
      • grind_nasty
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
          Hello club, I have never taken the time to
          actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
          only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
          knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
          new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
          any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
          disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
          forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
          sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
          NOT wear em!!