RE: COOL SITE

  • wopateden1977
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
      Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
      out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
      the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
      DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
      you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
    • jus4me_us
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
        Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
      • theworldofgracejones
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
          www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
        • grind_nasty
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
            Hello club, I have never taken the time to
            actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
            only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
            knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
            new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
            any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
            disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
            forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
            sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
            NOT wear em!!