EVENT: "HUSTLEUSA" Sept 28th to Oct 1st

  • NYPR61
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 1, 2000
    • lucianlush
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 17, 2000
        Hello!<br><br>I am a new member here, and I just
        wanted to say hi to you all and invite you to join
        another club called DISCO DIVAS. This is a club for all
        of our favourite dance music icons, including
        Kristine W, Billie Ray Martin, Ultra Nate, Madonna, Tina
        Cousins, Lisa Stansfield, Jody Wately, Stacey Q, Grace,
        Kylie Minogue, Amber, and many more... a place to
        discuss the latest releases and the classic tracks of the
        past, or just talk about the divas themselves. A place
        to meet other fans, and just generally have a good
        Hope to see some of you guys there.<br><br>Best
        Wishes<br>HARLEY
      • lucianlush
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 4, 2000
        • wopateden1977
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
            Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
            out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
            the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
            DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
            you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
          • jus4me_us
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 5 3:26 AM
              Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
            • theworldofgracejones
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
                www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
              • grind_nasty
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
                  Hello club, I have never taken the time to
                  actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
                  only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
                  knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
                  new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
                  any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
                  disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
                  forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
                  sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
                  NOT wear em!!