Love Disco!!

  • keb7664
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 22, 2000
      Hi!,<br> Its so cool that there is finally a
      Disco club! I am 25 and out of touch with most of my
      friends cause I love the seventies! Want to talk about
      the greatest music?? drop me an email at
      keb7664@... Off to do the Hustle!!!
    • NYPR61
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 25, 2000
        This is for all of you Disco Freaks like myself.
        I went to this event last year and it was one of
        the HOTTEST "DISCO EVENTS" EVER!!! So I would like to
        share it with you
      • NYPR61
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 1, 2000
        • lucianlush
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 17, 2000
            Hello!<br><br>I am a new member here, and I just
            wanted to say hi to you all and invite you to join
            another club called DISCO DIVAS. This is a club for all
            of our favourite dance music icons, including
            Kristine W, Billie Ray Martin, Ultra Nate, Madonna, Tina
            Cousins, Lisa Stansfield, Jody Wately, Stacey Q, Grace,
            Kylie Minogue, Amber, and many more... a place to
            discuss the latest releases and the classic tracks of the
            past, or just talk about the divas themselves. A place
            to meet other fans, and just generally have a good
            Hope to see some of you guys there.<br><br>Best
            Wishes<br>HARLEY
          • lucianlush
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 4, 2000
            • wopateden1977
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
                Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
                out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
                the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
                DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
                you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
              • jus4me_us
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
                  Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
                • theworldofgracejones
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
                    www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
                  • grind_nasty
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
                      Hello club, I have never taken the time to
                      actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
                      only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
                      knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
                      new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
                      any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
                      disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
                      forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
                      sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
                      NOT wear em!!