New Member

  • ultra_799
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 9, 1999
      Hey everyone. I just joined. Doesnt seem many of you visit here though. I will list my fav disco songs soon. I am a huge disco fan.
    • discofem
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
        Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!
      • discofem
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 24, 2000
          Doesn't anyone ever visit this groovy disco club?<br>If anyone happens to visit anytime soon-please list your favorite disco classic of the late 70's!<br> Mine is Andrea True's "more and more"
        • ultra_799
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 30, 2000
            I have tons of favs.<br>Come to me- France
            Joli<br>Move on Up- Destination<br>anything by Donna
            Summer<br>Jump the Gun- The Three Degrees<br>Pow Wow- Corey
            Daye<br>Giving up, Giving in- Three Degrees<br>Knock on Wood-
            Amii Stewart<br>Mighty Real- Sylvester<br>Spank- Jimmy
            Bo Horne<br>Que SEra Mi Vida- Gibson
            tons more stuff....
          • discoboy1999
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 25, 2000
              If you need disco information, pics, disco
              artists, Studio 54, disco lyrics, and a disco cd
              guide..Then visit Disco
              guestbook.....
            • keb7664
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 22, 2000
                Hi!,<br> Its so cool that there is finally a
                Disco club! I am 25 and out of touch with most of my
                friends cause I love the seventies! Want to talk about
                the greatest music?? drop me an email at
                keb7664@... Off to do the Hustle!!!
              • NYPR61
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 25, 2000
                  This is for all of you Disco Freaks like myself.
                  I went to this event last year and it was one of
                  the HOTTEST "DISCO EVENTS" EVER!!! So I would like to
                  share it with you
                • NYPR61
                  Message 8 of 23 , Aug 1, 2000
                  • lucianlush
                    Message 9 of 23 , Sep 17, 2000
                      Hello!<br><br>I am a new member here, and I just
                      wanted to say hi to you all and invite you to join
                      another club called DISCO DIVAS. This is a club for all
                      of our favourite dance music icons, including
                      Kristine W, Billie Ray Martin, Ultra Nate, Madonna, Tina
                      Cousins, Lisa Stansfield, Jody Wately, Stacey Q, Grace,
                      Kylie Minogue, Amber, and many more... a place to
                      discuss the latest releases and the classic tracks of the
                      past, or just talk about the divas themselves. A place
                      to meet other fans, and just generally have a good
                      Hope to see some of you guys there.<br><br>Best
                      Wishes<br>HARLEY
                    • lucianlush
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 4, 2000
                      • wopateden1977
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 10, 2001
                          Hi! I was born the year Saturday Night Fever came
                          out. So I missed the DISCO years. Love to hear it all
                          the time. I have most of the specials and stuff on
                          DISCO. All I have to say is this is a cool site. When do
                          you all chat?<br> <br> Wopateden1977
                        • jus4me_us
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 5, 2001
                            Check out the website of dance diva Kathy Sledge (of Sister Sledge fame). It's www.kathysledge.com.
                          • theworldofgracejones
                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 25, 2001
                              www.geocities.com/theworldofgracejones
                            • grind_nasty
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 29, 2002
                                Hello club, I have never taken the time to
                                actually browse these clubs but... I hope I am not the
                                only one out there ruining the name of disco so bad by
                                knowing the real thing in it...?? It shocks me to find
                                new comers to the long gone disco craze, as usual in
                                any trend, liking only the typical songs!!?? It
                                disappoints me to see how much disco has really been
                                forgotten, and BTW: hope you enjoy the leisure suits,
                                sparkly bell bottom, and platforms cause most people did
                                NOT wear em!!