February offer: @BoldBoyFilms FIVE CAMERA setup to film your gig

  • boldboyfilms@mail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi guys,

      Thanks for contacting us.
      We have a great deal for bands and artists in Belfast during february.
      We are offering a 5 camera set up to film them perform for only £200.
      3 camera operators, 5 full HD cameras including 2x Canon 600ds, sony hdrcx115, sanyo hdca100, and a jvc picsio, tripods, shoulder rig and lights. We also have a broadcast quality camera that can be rented for an additional cost.

      The footage will then be handed over to artists to do with as they please, or continue to work with us to produce a finished video with FX titles, for an extra £200.

      Bands or artists further afield than Belfast will have to organise transport for crew and gear. Where the artists choose to perform is up to them, providing the property owners consent. We can organise studios/soundproof rooms that artists can buy time in.

      If there are any other questions, email me again.

      Cheers,
      Conor G.

      http://youtube.com/boldboyfilms
      http://twitter.com/boldboyfilms