x @MovieExtras_ie - #RTE productions, WIN Ice + Snow Grips, Photoshoot this Saturday

  • Support@MovieExtras.ie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      MovieExtras - RTE productions, WIN Ice & Snow Grips, Photoshoot this Saturday

      Photoshoot This Saturday December 3rd

      There are still places available in the afternoon for our photoshoot this Saturday, so if you want to get involved in the 100's of productions that our members are involved with each year, now is a great time to join!!

      Come along on Saturday to the Westbury Hotel from 10am to 6pm to join MovieExtras.ie

      Not only will you be considered for the big productions that we get involved with, such as Titanic: Blood and Steel (on-going), Fair City, Bollywood production Ek Tha Tiger  and The Apprentice, but also adverts as well. In the last couple week, we have been involved in casting for two bank ads, a premium drink advert and a car advert. So you never know what might happen!!!

      You can register for the year and get professional photos taken. And there is free Make Up provided by MakeUpFablicious.com.

      If you prepay before 5pm on Friday, you will save €10 and get two extra photos worth €50.

      If you would like to book for the photoshoot, you can click here to register or for more info, or send us an email or phone us on 01 276 9535.

      Click here for more info

      Win a pair of Ice & Snow Grips

      ‎15 Hour Competition - Closing at Thursday 3pm

      Yippee, in conjunction with www.10StudSnowGrips.com, we are giving away 5 pairs of Ice & Snow Grips.

      To be in with a chance to win one of the pairs, answer - When is the next MovieExtras.ie photoshoot? Send your answers with your name, address and telephone number to Support@....

      And if you want to get an ideal stocking filler check out www.10StudSnowGrips.com.

      Competition closes at 3pm on Thursday Dec 1st, so get emailing : )

      To order, just click on www.10StudSnowGrips.com

      Snow/Ice Grips Limited offer - Free P&P THIS WK ONLY

      There is a special offer on the Ice and Snow Grips for a limited time – free P&P, so they are only €12 each or if you buy three or more, they are €10 .

      Great stocking filler for Christmas :)

      To order, just click on www.10StudSnowGrips.com

      Facebook

      Yipee, we have close to 3,000 fans now on our facebook page, a big big thank you to everyone who has joined so far.

      So to keep with all that is happening in MovieExtras.ie and the industry just follow us on facebook.

      facebook.jpg

      Santa's coming to Town - Come to Dalkey this weekend

      Santa is finally coming to town!!

      If you want to meet the man himself and enjoy an evening of Christmas Carols, Christmas Food, festive Market - Arts & Craft Fair and not forgetting the Mulled Wine, Roasted Chestnuts and Christmas Cake, come along to Christmas Wonderland in the Dalkey Tramyard at 6pm this Friday 2nd December

      There are more festivities on Saturday and Sunday including Cookery Demos by Dalkey’s Top Restaurants, live music and lots of other great events.

      So let Christmas begin this weekend for you and yours in Dalkey

      RTE - Craig Doyle's The Social

      Join Craig Doyle for 'The Social', a new topical live show for Tuesday evenings on RTÉ TWO, featuring the stories of the day - the things that everyone's talking about and the things that no one is talking about...until now.

      Click here for more info

      RTE - Calling all Business Owners

      Toto Productions and RTÉ are searching for businesses to take part in a new show fronted by publisher and entrepreneur Norah Casey.

      Are you looking for new ways to improve your business during the recession?

      Do you want an insight into how others view your company?

      Click here for more info

      TG4 - Feis & Blood

      FEIS & BLOOD, TG4’s show searching for Ireland’s most entertaining family returns for a second series.

      From The Clancy Brothers to Crystal Swing, the Irish family has entertained us throughout the decades. Talented Irish families have excelled in their particular genres, whether it’s the pop music of The Corrs or the sean-nós dancing of the Cunninghams.

      Now it’s time to find a brand new family that will entertain the nation. Over 13 episodes, TG4’s FEIS & BLOOD, will set out to find a new super-star family.

      Click here for more info

      Cheers
      Derek

      MovieExtras.ie
      Ardmore Studios
      Bray
      Co Wicklow

      www.MovieExtras.ie

      Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Link Directory Limited 2011 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please visit your account. Legal information: Link Directory Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 357731